You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
The best time to
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Fitbit Charge 6 With Improved Heart Rate Tracking, GPS Support Launched: Price, Specifications September 29, 2023Fitbit Charge 6 was launched on Thursday in the US. The smart wearable is also expected to launch in India soon, as per the Fitbit India website. This fitness tracker comes with an improved heart rate tracking monitor that is said to offer better accuracy. It also supports GPS and is offered in three colour […]
- Apple Car Unlikely to Go Into Mass Production in Next Few Years: Ming-Chu Kuo September 29, 2023Apple has been launching its regular slate of products — most recently the iPhone 15 series, the Apple Watch Series 9, the Apple Watch Ultra 2, and a refreshed pair of AirPods Pro — without noticeable hitches, but its long-gestating, ambitious Apple Car electric vehicle faces an uncertain future.
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale vs Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Bank Offers Detailed September 29, 2023Amazon Great Indian Festival sale bank offers and Flipkart Big Billion Days sale bank offers have been announced, days ahead of the sale events that will begin on October 8. Customers can avail of bank discounts to reduce the prices of the products they purchase during the sale. Here's everything you need to know about […]
- Samsung Galaxy A15 Render Surfaces Online; Tips Triple Rear Camera Setup September 29, 2023Samsung Galaxy A15 could be inching towards its launch as its render has surfaced online offering a glimpse into the possible design. The leaked render suggests a triple rear camera unit. The phone looks very similar to the Galaxy A14 5G.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Tab S9 FE+ Price, Specifications Leaked; Said to Get Exynos 1380 SoC September 29, 2023Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Tab S9 FE+ are expected to launch soon. As the name suggests, the purported models are said to be Fan Edition models of the Galaxy Tab S9 series that was unveiled earlier in the year. Several leaks and reports have suggested key features of the upcoming tablets. Now, a […]
- iPhone 15 Pro’s Action Button Lets You Replace Siri With Voice-Enabled ChatGPT: Report September 29, 2023Since the Action Button can be assigned to an array of apps and functionalities, including the Shortcuts app on iPhone, pretty much every app can now be bound to it. And as some have discovered, you can now use ChatGPT as your voice assistant in place of Siri on iPhone 15 Pro.
- Apple 3nm Chip Demand for 2024 to Be Below Expectations Amid Declining iPad, MacBook Demand: Ming-Chi Kuo September 29, 2023Apple 3nm chip demand will be lower than market expectations, according to TF Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. According to the analyst, that a decline in shipments for the iPad and MacBook in 2023 could lead to the company lowering its demand for the new chips next year. Other companies expected to lower their demand for […]
- iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Pro Models Go on Sale in Over 20 More Countries Today September 29, 2023Apple has expanded the sale of the iPhone 15 series to additional countries on Friday. The brand hasn’t provided the full list of countries where the iPhone 15 will be available in the second wave of sale but it is confirmed to be available for purchase in around Macao, Malaysia, Turkey, Vietnam, and 17 other […]
- Crypto Price Today: Bitcoin, Ether Join Most Altcoins in Minting Profits, Overall Market Sees Soft Rebound September 29, 2023The overall crypto market valuation rose by 2.22 percent in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin and Ether recorded profits today, pulling most cryptocurrencies up to the green zone, indicating profits. The crypto fear and greed index is back in the neutral zone with a score of 48/100.
- Disney+ to Begin Password Sharing Crackdown This November in Canada September 29, 2023Disney+ will start cracking down on password sharing starting November 1 in Canada. Members in the region received an email claiming that they’ll soon be prohibited from sharing accounts with people outside their ‘household.’ Disney+ will monitor the account activity to determine whether a user is violating rules and, accordingly, limit or terminate access to […]